Shangri La –
Live Online Yoga
Welcome to Shangri la yoga where Yoga is all about releasing the day to day stresses through gentle movement using yoga poses. All classes incorporate meditation and breathing techniques and have weekly themes, so you can dip in and out according to your mood and needs. Chose from Yin to Hatha or Restorative Yoga. Class times include early mornings or evenings with regular Retreats. Simply chose the membership which suits you best or chose casual classes, all classes are Live on Zoom at the moment, contact me if you want to join. First class is always Free so give it a try. Contact us on mob.07803306880
About Us ……
I am Siobhan, I teach Hatha & Yin Yoga, my classes include teaching Yoga poses, Mudras, Mantras & Breathing Techniques that you can use in every day life, in everyday situations, to help us all live a more meaningful life. I especially like to to include the lunar cycle, the seasons and feminine rituals to help us connect to who we really are and what we really want or need in our life. Qualifications include E-YRT200, Yin Yoga Teacher, RMN.
Our Yoga Style
All classes have a theme, include meditations around those themes and have gentle style, so if you feel you need to improve your flexibility, calm your thoughts, de-stress from a busy lifestyle or career, these classes are for you. The vibe is gentle, nurturing and supportive where strength and focus are built up over time and with regular practice can help you to develop physical, mental and emotional resilience. All levels are welcome.
How is your Mental Health ? How Can Yoga Support You?
- Calms the mind
- Lowers stress/ reduces anxiety
- Soothes the nervous system
- Deepens self awareness – important for understanding where your stress is coming from
- Helps you feel safe and grounded
- Tension is released slowly
- Deepens self compassion
- Improves flexibility
- Supports restful sleep
- Excellent post aerobic workout
- Supports weight loss
- Supports Emotional and Physical Healing
- Supports Hormonal balance/mood & energy levels
Classes & Events
Online Time table
Tuesdays @ 6-7pm Yin & Mudras
Fridays @ 6-7pm Hatha& pranayama
Thursday Yoga @ 7 – 8 am gentle flow for flexibility
Sunday Yoga @ 10 am Hatha or Yin
Contact Siobhan & Anoushka on mob. 07803306880 or via website with your email to join your first Yoga class for Free.
We are now also on Instagram, follow our inspirational posts
3 types of Membership
Which includes weekly newsletter & Bonus Yoga & Meditation videos for you to do at home
Online Mini Retreat Sunday 13th February in 2022
First class is always Free – come and try…..
Give the gift of Yoga as a present either with a membership or individual classes. Mix and match to suit, treat someone you care about, with the gift of Yoga classes.
Shangrilayoga with Anoushka & Siobhan recommends that prior to taking part in any of our classes or pre recorded material, you consult your G.P regarding any advice or recommmendations that may be applicable to you before taking part in any form of physical exercise or movement. With the participation of any form of physical activity comes the potenial liability for injury. When engaging in our classes you are assuming full responsibility for your actions and taking full responsibility for any injury caused to yourself
Happy New Year to Everyone, I hope this Year brings us all Joy : ).
Lots to look forward to this month with our new time table, which includes our new Early Morning Rise & Shine Yoga every Thursday @7am. We also have our Bi-Monthly news letter out at the beginning & middle of the month, with regular health tips for keeping well. For our members we have our Bonus Yoga Videos sent to your email, so when you are unable to make our live classes, you have one in your Inbox. If you are new to Yoga or curious about what we do & want to receive our news letter, send us your email & we will email it out to you. In the meantime ease yourself into the New Year with our classes, self care tips & Uplifting Yoga philosophy : )
New to Online Yoga ?Here are a few tips…
- Make sure you are fit and well, if you are pregnant or if you have sciatica or any other injuries or had surgery, contact your G.P. to ask if Yoga is recommended for you.
- Be sure to wear loose clothing, such as leggings and t-shirt or track suit bottoms to allow freedom of movement.
- Use a Yoga mat, bring cushions and a blanket to all classes.
- Allow at least 2-3 hours after eating a large meal and 2 hours after a light meal before attempting to do yoga. Alcohol is not recommended prior to any yoga class.
- Try to arrive at least 5 mins before the class starts to allow you to settle into the class and give time to ask me questions if you need to, an email link will be sent during the day so you can set yourself up in time for your online class.
Ready to Make a Change?
To learn more about Shangri La yoga and to enrol for online classes contact Anoushka or Siobhan
Tel: 07803 306880
… or use our quick contact form:
All classes are Online Now using Zoom.